Emerald Trinity Necklace
This necklace features a recreation of a three-sided Victorian gentleman’s spinning watch fob holding three stunning glass ovals.
The most striking is a mid-century glass picture stone featuring a 19th-century woman in Limoges style. This style is associated with the production of ornately painted china produced near the city of Limoges in France.
The fob also holds a vintage Czech hand-pressed glass oval and vintage West German malachite cabochon.
This necklace features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
In this piece:
- Vintage Limoges-style glass picture stone made in Western Germany, circa 1950-1960
- Mid-century Czech lampworked & hand-pressed green opal glass
- Mid-century malachite glass cabochon, made in Western Germany
- Three-sided, brass-plated pewter casting made in the USA
- Hand-wrapped green chalcedony beads & bead chain
- Antiqued brass chain in tassel and with a slider clasp
- The chain adjusts via a sliding magnetic clasp from a 15" choker to a 32" long pendant
Shop the collection: Adjustable Necklaces
Shop the collection: Necklaces