Silver Trinity Necklace
This necklace design features a reproduction of an antique spinning watch fob adorned with three special vintage glass ovals.
Before wristwatches were invented men kept their timepieces in their pockets attached to a chain adorned with a decorative fob. The most fashionable type was a spinner fob, like this one, with three rotating sides.
This necklace also features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
In this piece:
- Vintage Czech imitation marcasite jet and silver glass with a mirror-polished top
- Vintage Czech reverse-painted glass heraldry stone of a rampant lion
- Vintage Czech hematite glass
- Three-sided, silver-plated pewter casting made in the USA
- Jet Czech glass beads and bead chain
- A silver-plated brass chain in the tassel and with the slider clasp
- Chain adjusts via a sliding magnetic clasp from a 15" choker to a 32" long pendant
Shop the collection: Adjustable Necklaces
Shop the collection: Necklaces