This bracelet showcases a rare and exceptional, antique, one-of-a-kind, Victorian-era pewter button in an elegant brass setting.
The antique button is one and only, chosen just for you, and so yours will not be identical to the image.
The number of antique Victorian buttons in our studio is unknown, but for sure they number in the tens of thousands. We used our time in quarantine time to sort through our collection and unearthed some lovely surprises.
READ MORE > Pandemic Button Sorting Project, Buttonology Blog.
In this piece:
- Antique pewter button, circa 1880-1900
- Tiny stamped brass flower
- Brass-plated pewter setting cast today in the USA
- Art Nouveau brass stampings made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 6 3/4” to 8 1/2”
Shop the collection: Bracelets
Shop the collection: Button Classics