Aurora in Pink Necklace
We found two of the sweet buttons in this pendant necklace at a closing sale at the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana. They are some of the most exquisite West German glass buttons we’ve ever found.
Read more on our blog: Surprise Five & Dime Button Find
We special ordered the pink glass rosebud in the middle position in this necklace from one of the few remaining button-pressing shops operating in the Czech Republic.
In this piece, from the top:
- Pink moonglow glass button set with a rhinestone, made in mid-century Western Germany & sold on Le Chic cards
- Pink glass button of a rose accented with gold luster, hand-pressed in the Czech Republic in vintage molds
- Art Moderne satin glass sunburst button, made in Western Germany by the B. Blumenthal Company circa the 1950s
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Stamped brass bail made in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 28” with a 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces