This bracelet is a celebration of color with its iridescent plum, green and wine-colored vintage Czech & Japanese glass and vintage hand-dyed mother of pearl buttons.
The pearl buttons were made from Mississippi River mussel shells between 1908 and 1964. Read more on our Buttonology Blog: Mighty Mississippi River Pearls.
In this piece (from left to right):
- Vintage mid-century Czech glass button with a wine luster finish
- Lady Washington vintage mother-of-pearl buttons
- Hand-pressed jet glass button made today in Germany in antique molds with an iridescent mahogany finish
- Amethyst floral pressed glass cabochon made in World War II allied occupied Japan
- Antiqued brass stampings made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Length is 7 1/4" to 8"
Shop the collection: Bracelets
Shop the collection: Lady Washington Pearls