Silver Agate Vintage Glass Bracelet
We were thrilled to find a few boxes of the truly special vintage oval cabochons featured in this bracelet on our last button hunting trip.
This design features a stunning white vintage German glass button, bracketed by two rare blue cabochons which are in turn anchored by an antique brass button on either end.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Two small antique brass buttons, both circa 1880-1918
- Vintage West German white glass button, painted with blue and gold enamel, made in the 1950s
- Vintage oval silver-blue agate glass cabochon made in Germany
- Vintage chalcedony blue glass oval, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia, accented with a tiny brass flower
- Five brass-plated pewter castings made today in the USA
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Browse the collection: Bracelets