Azora - Limited Edition Bracelet
We feature bracelets created by Corda Walker in every limited edition release. Corda has worked as a Grandmother’s Buttons’ designer for twenty-five years and inevitably creates magic from a handful of colorful antique buttons and filigree stampings.
Ethereal blues in Victorian glass, French enamel, and dyed mother-of-pearl create the magic in this unforgettable butterfly bracelet.
We created this butterfly themed limited-edition line to celebrate hope. Butterflies start off as a larva, isolate themselves in a cocoon and then, when the time is right, emerge in a new and beautiful form. We hope this piece becomes a talisman of hope and resilience for you and your loved ones during these challenging times.
In this piece, from the chain end:
- Tiny brass button with a star, circa 1880-90
- Victorian sky blue glass button with gold luster, circa 1890
- Antique brass butterfly perfume button, circa 1880
- Tiny gilded brass French enamel button with hand-painted rose, circa 1880-90, set on a silver enamel art deco cufflink, circa 1930
- Antique brass butterfly button in the style of the Aesthetic Movement, circa 1890
- Victorian sky blue glass button with white and gold accents, circa 1890
- An antique button of carved abalone with butterfly escutcheon, circa 1880-90
- Antique mother-of-pearl button dyed navy and set with crystals, circa 1880-90
- Seven brass filigree stampings, made in the USA in vintage dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 6 1/4” extending to 8”
Shop the collection: Limited Edition Butterfly.