This bracelet features two mid-century glass picture stones depicting courting 18th-century couples in Limoges style. This style is commonly associated with the production of ornately painted, high-quality china produced near the city of Limoges in France.
The picture stones are complemented by three vintage pearl buttons we hand-dyed in our studio. The pearl buttons were made from Mississippi River mussel shells between 1908 and 1964. Read more on our Buttonology Blog: Mighty Mississippi River Pearls.
In this piece:
- Three Lady Washington vintage hand-dyed mother-of-pearl buttons, hand-dyed in our Louisiana studio
- Two vintage Limoges-style glass ovals made in mid-century Western Germany
- Five brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Brass-plated rings and toggle made in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets
Shop the collection: Lady Washington Pearls