This art deco vintage glass bracelet is a miniature wearable museum displaying a delightful collection of mid-century glassmakers’ art.
In this piece (from left to right):
- Small Lapis and goldstone glass doublet, made in mid-century Western Germany
- Vintage West German green marbled glass cabochon
- Vintage West German grey moonstone octagonal doublet
- Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochon, made in post World War II allied occupied Japan
- Vintage mid-century Czech carnelian cabochon
- Vintage West German Lapis glass cabochon
- Small green and goldstone glass doublet, made in mid-century Western Germany
- Pronged brass settings made in the USA
- Length is 7 3/8" to 8"
Shop the collection: Grandmother's Buttons Bracelets.