This art deco vintage glass bracelet is a miniature wearable museum displaying a delightful collection of mid-century glassmakers’ art.
In this piece (from left to right):
- Small Lapis and goldstone glass doublet, made in mid-century Western Germany
- Vintage West German green marbled glass cabochon
- Vintage West German grey moonstone octagonal doublet
- Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochon, made in post World War II allied occupied Japan
- Vintage mid-century Czech carnelian cabochon
- Vintage West German Lapis glass cabochon
- Small green and goldstone glass doublet, made in mid-century Western Germany
- Pronged brass settings made in the USA
- Length is 7 3/8" to 8"
Shop the collection: Bracelets
Did you know the biography of Japanese Cherry Brand glass cabochons is steeped in cataclysmic historic events? Read more The Epic Story of Cherry Brand Glass on our Buttonology Blog.