Cameo and Cloud Opal BraceletRegular price $74.00
We were thrilled to find the oval cloud glass cabochons featured in this bracelet in a New England warehouse. They're the most beautiful examples of mid-century Czechoslovakian glassworkers' art we've ever seen.
This design is centered by a lovely mid-century, German glass cameo button.
It also features two gorgeous Cherry Brand jet and Goldstone glass cabochons. Cherry Brand glass was made in Osaka by Japanese rice farmers moonlighting as glass artisans during the American occupation after WWII.
Read more on our Buttonology Blog: The Epic Story of Cherry Brand Glass
In this piece:
- Two oval cloud opal lampworked & pressed glass cabochons made in Czechoslovakia, circa 1950
- Two Cherry Brand jet & goldstone glass cabochons made in Japan between 1945 & 1951
- Grey satin glass cameo button, made in West Germany, circa 1950
- Five brass-plated pewter castings made in the USA
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets
Shop the collection: Japanese Cherry Brand Glass