Cameo and Cloud Opal Bracelet
It was love at first sight when our founder spied a box of mid-century cloud opal glass cabochons while teetering atop a ten-foot step ladder in a New England warehouse. Read more about this special find on our Buttonlology Blog.
They're among the most beautiful examples of the mid-century Czechoslovakian glassworkers' art that we've ever seen.
In this piece:
- Two oval cloud opal lampworked and pressed glass cabochons from Czechoslovakia
- Two small Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochons, made in post World War II allied occupied Japan
- Vintage West German grey satin glass cameo button
- Five US-made brass-plated pewter castings
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets