Jet & Jade Opal Bracelet
This bracelet is a rare beauty featuring two of the most beautiful Czech glass cabochons we've ever found. It was love at first sight when Susan Davis, Grandmother's Buttons founder, spotted a box of the mid-century jet and jade opal glass cabochons while teetering atop a ladder in a New England warehouse.
It also includes a century-old button. Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece (from the ends in):
- Two jade green lampworked Czech beads
- Two small Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochons, made in World War II allied occupied Japan
- Two jet and jade opal lampworked and pressed glass cabochons from mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1918 from our collection
- Five US-made brass-plated pewter castings
- Length is 7" to 7 3/4"
Shop the collection: Bracelets