Le Chic Bracelet in White
This chic bracelet features three vintage buttons we found at a closing sale of the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana. They're some of the most exquisite West German glass buttons we’ve ever discovered and you can read more about this special find on our Buttonology Blog.
In this piece, from the ring end:
- Slightly iridescent vintage white Czech glass button
- Vintage pearl button made from Mississippi River mussel shells, enhanced with a small brass filigree stamping made in the USA in vintage dies
- Exquisit brand glass button with Art Moderne sunburst, made in 1950s Western Germany
- Le Chic brand openwork glass button, made in early 1960s Western Germany
- Exquisit brand moonglow glass button, made in 1950s Western Germany
- Vintage white Czech glass button
- Seven brass-plated pewter settings made in Louisiana
- Brass-plated rings and toggle made in the USA
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets