This nine-piece bracelet boasts a verdant forest of green vintage glass buttons.
Green is the most common color of vintage glass cabochons. Happily, the seemingly endless variety of shades prevents us from getting bored. We adore chrysolite green which was popular during the roaring twenties and swoon over the bright emeralds that were fashionable during the 1950s and 1960s.
This sweet bracelet flaunts them all and also includes a hand-dyed vintage freshwater pearl and a century-old antique button.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece, from the ring end:
- Small vintage glass flower circa 1950 set on brass filigree stamped in vintage dies in the USA
- Small brass button top stamped in vintage dies in the USA
- Vintage mid-century Czech variegated green cabochon
- Small brass stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Hand-dyed vintage Mississippi River pearl button
- Brass filigree stamping made in vintage dies in the USA and set with green crystal
- Green glass and goldstone lampworked Cherry Brand cabochon from post World War II allied Occupied Japan circa 1945 to1951
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1900
- Small brass filigree stamped in the USA in vintage dies
- Brass-plated pronged bracelet setting made in Israel
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets