Silver Agate Vintage Glass Bracelet
We were thrilled to find a few boxes of the vintage oval cabochons featured in this piece on our last button hunting trip. They were truly a special find.
The center of this bracelet features a mid-century vintage white German glass button bracketed by two beautiful blue cabochons that imitate opal and agate stones.
The brilliant sky and lapis blue in the agate glass oval sparkles with gold and silver while the second oval is a cool blue chalcedony glass. The bracelet is anchored on both ends by two antique brass buttons made between 1880 and 1918.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Two small antique brass buttons, both circa 1880-1918, chosen from our collection
- Vintage West German white glass button, painted with blue and gold enamel, made in the 1950s
- Gorgeous, vintage oval silver-blue agate glass cabochon made in Germany
- Vintage chalcedony blue glass oval, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia, accented with a tiny brass flower
- Five US-made brass-plated pewter castings
- Length is 6 5/8“ to 7 3/8"
Browse the collection: Bracelets