Silver Agate Vintage Glass BraceletRegular price $89.00
We were thrilled to find a few boxes of the truly special mid-century oval cabochons featured in this bracelet on our last button hunting trip.
This design features a stunning white vintage German glass button, bracketed by two rare blue cabochons which are in turn anchored by an authentic, one-of-a-kind, Victorian-era antique brass button on either end.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Two small antique brass buttons, both circa 1880-1918
- West German white glass button, painted with blue & gold enamel, circa 1950
- Oval silver-blue agate glass cabochon made in Germany, circa 1950
- Chalcedony blue glass oval, accented with a tiny brass flower, made in Czechoslovakia, circa 1950
- Five brass-plated pewter castings made today in the USA
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Browse the collection: Bracelets