Jet & Jade Opal Bracelet
This bracelet is a rare beauty featuring two of the most beautiful mid-century Czech glass cabochons we've ever found.
It also includes a century-old antique button and two vintage Cherry Brand glass cabochons. Cherry Brand glass cabochons have an interesting history and you can read more about it on our Buttonology Blog.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece (from the ends in):
- Two jade green lampworked Czech beads
- Two small Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochons, made in World War II allied occupied Japan
- Two jet and jade opal lampworked and pressed glass cabochons from mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1918
- Five US-made brass-plated pewter castings
- Length is 7" to 7 3/4"
Shop the collection: Bracelets