Cleo in Blue Earrings
When we search for old glass, we often discover many dusty bags of small hand-pressed or lampworked glass cabochons like the ones featured in these vintage blue glass drop earrings.
They're so pretty we just can't resist buying them even though we don’t always have enough uses for them. So we designed these pretty triple setting earrings to show off these luscious little gems.
In this piece (from top to bottom):
- Blue opal Swarovski crystals
- Vintage blue Givre glass made in mid-century Western Germany
- Sapphire and goldstone Cherry Brand glass, made in post World War II allied occupied Japan
- Silver-plated stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Nickel-free and lead-free silver plated euro wire closures
- Hangs 2"
Shop the collection: Grandmother's Buttons Earrings.