The vintage silver brown agate oval centering this bracelet is an exemplification of the skill apex of mid-century German glassmakers.
Bohemian glassmakers were the first to develop methods for press-molding glass buttons in the early 19th century. After WWII, German glass artists advanced the glass making trade further by inventing marbled agate glass.
In this bracelet, we flanked the lovely agate glass cabochon with two authentic antique Victorian buttons and two striated brown West German glass doublets.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Vintage German silver brown agate lampworked and hand-pressed glass cabochon
- Two small antique metal buttons, circa 1880-1900
- Vintage striated brown glass doublets, made in midcentury Western Germany
- Five brass-plated pewter settings made in the US
- Brass-plated pewter rings and toggle made in the US
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets