Aurora Necklace in Navy
We found the center button in this elegant necklace at a closing sale of the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana still attached to its original card.
It features an Art Moderne sunrise in navy glass with a coppery gold luster and is one of the most exquisite West German glass buttons we’ve ever found.
The vintage West German button is bracketed by two vintage navy and Goldfluss glass ovals.
Read more on our Buttonology blog: Surprise Five and Dime Button Find.
In this piece:
- Navy glass button with coppery-gold sunburst, made in Western Germany circa 1950 & sold under the brand name Exquisit
- Two navy Goldfuss glass ovals made in mid-century Western Germany
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Two stamped brass pronged settings made in vintage dies in the USA
- Brass chain with navy enamel
- Length is 16” with a 4” extender
Shop the collection: Five & Dime Find
Shop the collection: Necklaces