The showstopping Czech glass cicada button featured in this pendant necklace was hand-pressed today in antique molds and manufactured using century-old processes.
This buggy button flaunts an iridescent vitrail coating on the back and some audacious black enamel on top.
Read more on our Buttonology blog: A Passion for Czech Glass
The Cicada hangs from a vintage jet glass button set with a delectable little German glass beetle.
In this piece:
- Cicada button hand-pressed in the Czech Republic in antique molds, using a centuries-old process
- Small vintage jet glass button
- Tiny vintage iridescent glass beetle
- Seven jet Czech glass beads
- Brass filigree setting stamped today in vintage the USA
- Small three-ring brass-plated pewter setting
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 24” with a 4” extender
Shop the collection: Czech Glass
Shop the collection: Necklaces