Aurora Necklace in Caramel
This pendant necklace features two buttons we found at a closing sale at the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana, still attached to their original cards. They are some of the most exquisite West German glass buttons we’ve ever discovered.
Read more on our blog: Surprise Five & Dime Button Find.
The Czech glass button in the center was made today using century-old processes.
In this piece:
- Two vintage glass buttons with coppery gold luster, made in Western Germany by the B. Blumenthal company and sold on cards with the trade name Exquisit circa the 1950s
- One gold and grey flower button hand-pressed in antique iron molds in the Czech Republic, using a centuries-old process
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Stamped brass bail made in the USA
- Antiqued brass ball chain
- Length is 28” with a 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces