This bracelet includes a special mid-century moonglow flower button with gold luster highlights and a crystal center.
It was part of a stash of some of the best West German glass buttons we've ever found that we discovered at a closing sale at the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana. Read more about this special find on our Buttonology Blog.
It also includes one antique button in the center.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece, from the outside in:
- Moonglow and rhinestone glass button, made in Western Germany and sold under the Costumakers brand name circa 1950
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1900
- Hand-dyed pearl button circa 1960
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets