This bracelet features two mid-century glass picture stones depicting courting 18th-century couples in Limoges style. This style is commonly associated with the production of ornately painted, high-quality china produced near the city of Limoges in France.
The picture stones are complemented by three vintage pearl buttons we hand-dyed in our studio. The pearl buttons were made from mussel shells harvested from the Mississippi River. Read more in Mighty Mississippi River Pearls on our Buttonology blog.
In this piece:
- Three Lady Washington vintage hand-dyed mother-of-pearl buttons
- Two vintage Limoges-style glass ovals made in mid-century Western Germany
- Five brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Brass-plated rings and toggle made in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets