This bracelet shows off an amethyst, gold, and silver opal glass cabochon that we think represents the apex of Czech glassworkers' craft.
The second element is a light purple flower stone glass cabochon manufactured by early 19th-century Japanese button artisans.
The third piece is a hand-dyed pearl button manufactured from Mississippi River mussels by the American Pearl Button Company. Read more about these sweet pearls on Mississippi Pearls on Buttonology Blog.
In this piece, from the lobster clasp:
- Amethyst glass flower stone, hand-pressed in mid-century Japan
- Lampworked and hand-pressed opal cabochon, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Carved Mississippi River mussel shell button hand-dyed by us
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Two brass leaf stampings made in vintage dies in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 6 ¾” to 8”
Shop the collection: Bracelets