Doreen Earrings - Summer in Bloom Limited EditionRegular price $79.00
These earrings flaunt two rare vintage hand-pressed Czech glass buttons with unique reverse-painted flowers. These are some of the prettiest vintage Czech glass pieces in our collection.
Czech glass artisans honed their skills for centuries, and in the early 18th century, they were the first to start pressing hot glass in molds to create exquisitely detailed buttons now coveted worldwide.
The buttons in these earrings were hand-pressed in antique molds using a centuries-old process by one of the few remaining Czech glass craftsmen still working in the 20th century.
In this piece:
- Vintage Czech reverse-painted glass, circa 1930
- Faceted Czech glass beads
- Brass filigree bead caps stamped today in the USA in vintage dies
- Brass-plated pewter settings cast today in the USA
- Nickel-free and lead-free brass lever-back ear wires
- Length is 1 ¾”
Shop the collection: Limited Editions