Cacia Necklace - Insects
We love how the Victorian brass butterfly button contrasts with the hand-cut piece of agate in this surprisingly contemporary necklace design.
We have three of these pieces. The buttons will all be identical, but the hand-faceted agate pendants will vary in shape and color.
In this piece:
- Medium brass button, circa 1880-90
- Small antique white glass button with hand painted accents, at end of extender chain
- Large piece of hand-faceted agate
- Stamped brass filigree setting and bead cap made in the USA in vintage dies
- Antiqued brass chain and hand-wrapped green chalcedony chain
- Length is 30” with a 4” extender
Shop the collection: Limited Edition