Persephone Earrings - Painted By FallRegular price $79.00
These elegant earrings showcase two exceedingly rare antique oval brass and glass waistcoat buttons. Waistcoat buttons were popular between 1850 and 1870 and, in addition to men's vests, were also used in women's and children's garments.
Lovely red carnelian glass cabochons and handwrapped copper beads add an ideal autumn-hued pop of color.
In these earrings:
- Rare oval brass & glass waistcoat buttons circa 1860
- Tiny carnelian glass cabochon
- Pronged brass setting stamped today in the USA in vintage dies
- Handwrapped copper bead drop
- Nickel-free & lead-free brass euro wire closures
- Hangs 1 3/4”