Deco Dots in Amber Necklace & Earrings Set
We discovered a trove of the glass tie bars featured in this necklace and earring set on a recent button hunting trip. They were made for men’s tie clips in the fifties and sixties. We immediately fell in love with their clean modern mid-century style.
In the necklace:
- Antique cut-steel button circa 1880-1918
- Vintage amber brown glass bar with silver luster dots, made in mid-century Western Germany for men’s tie clips
- Vintage West German smoked topaz teardrop
- Brass stamping made today in the USA with vintage dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 31"
In the earrings:
- Two vintage amber brown glass bars with silver luster dots, made in mid-century Western Germany
- Brass stampings made in the USA
- Nickel-free and lead-free brass euro wire closures
- Hangs 2 1/4"