Mon Coeur Necklace & Earring Set
The feminine vintage fire opal glass cabochons featured in this necklace and earring set will make you feel pretty all day every day.
The antique button in the necklace is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
The necklace features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
In the necklace:
- One antique metal button made circa 1880-1918, chosen from our collection
- Large and small fire opal lampworked glass cabochons, hand-pressed in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Art deco style brass stamping, made today in the USA in antique dies
- Brass-plated pewter castings made in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Chain adjusts via a sliding magnetic clasp from a 15" choker to 32" long pendant
In the earrings:
- Fire opal, lampworked glass, heart-shaped doublets, hand-pressed in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Swarovski rosewater opal crystal
- Nickel-free and lead-free brass euro wire closures
- Hangs 1 3/4"