Aurora Vintage Glass Necklace
This pendant necklace features three buttons we found at a closing sale at the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana still attached to their original cards. They are some of the most exquisite West German glass buttons we’ve ever discovered.
Read more on our blog: Surprise Five and Dime Button Find.
In this piece:
- West German gold luster glass button with leaves set with rhinestones circa the 1960s
- West German Art Moderne glass button with satin glass sunburst circa the 1950s
- West German moonglow glass button with luster dots circa the 1950s
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Stamped brass bail made in the USA
- Antiqued brass ball chain
- Length is 28” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces