This necklace blends soft, pale greens with opalescent, aurora-tinted glass and a one-of-a-kind, Victorian-era antique button.
It's centered by striking aurora-tinted Czech glass button that was hand-pressed today in antique molds and manufactured using century-old processes.
Read more on our Buttonology blog: A Passion for Czech Glass
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Six pieces of vintage authentic crystals in Chrysolite
- Antique metal button, circa 1880-1918
- Vintage German mirror-backed, engraved glass oval
- Aurora-tinted glass button hand-pressed today in the Czech Republic in antique molds
- Quatrefoil & prong brass stampings made today in antique dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 18" with a 4" extender
Shop the collection: Czech Glass
Shop the collection: Necklaces