Liliana Locket Necklace
This pendant locket necklace exudes charm with its exquisite khaki and goldstone mirrored glass oval cabochon.
The locket is agreeably suspended from a single one of a kind antique brass button. Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- One small antique metal button, circa 1880-1900
- Khaki and goldstone mirrored glass oval cabochon, made in mid-century Western Germany
- Butter jasper beads made in Australia
- Round brass locket, stamped today in vintage dies in the USA
- Brass oval filigree setting and four decorate brass connectors, all stamped in vintage dies in the USA
- Brass-plated pewter three-ring setting, made in Louisiana
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length 30” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces