This pendant necklace will add some emerald seawater and Caribbean island sparkle to a dreary winter day. It's an ideal choice for dressing up your simple t-shirts and blouses.
In this piece:
- Colorful vintage floral enamel on bronze circa the 1960s
- Jade-green pierced and etched glass cabochon made in post World War II allied occupied Japan
- Ornate brass stamping made today in the USA in antique dies
- Antiqued brass chain decorated with glass pearls
- Length is 17" with 4" extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces