True Blue Necklace
The vintage blue goldstone glass in the center of this pendant necklace is a sweet testament to the creative prowess of mid-century Czechoslovakian glass-makers.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Blue and goldstone press-molded glass cabochon, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Antique brass button circa 1880-1918
- Four vintage hand-pressed blue glass beads
- One round and two vertical brass stampings, made today in the USA in antique dies
- Length is 17" with 4" extender
Browse the collection: Necklaces
Did you know the biography of Japanese Cherry Brand glass cabochons is steeped in cataclysmic historic events? Read more The Epic Story of Cherry Brand Glass on our Buttonology Blog.