This is one of our most frankly Victorian necklaces. The iridescent glow of the small oval of vintage German glass and the gorgeous butterfly button together render this design whimsical and iridescent.
In this piece:
- Vintage iridescent green mirror-back glass cabochon from Western Germany circa the 1960s
- One oval glass butterfly button, hand-pressed today in the Czech Republic using antique molds and a centuries-old process
- Four brass stampings made today in the USA in antique dies
- Hand-wrapped glass bead chain and antique brass chain
- Length is 16" with 4" extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces
Did you know Czech button makers use centuries-old processes to create stunning buttons, even today? Read A Passion for Czech Glass on our Buttonology Blog.