Green Fire BraceletRegular price $90.00
This bracelet showcases a lucky outburst of color and exceptional detail.
You'll find a stunning mid-century Czechoslovakian hand-pressed glass button in its center with exceptional gold luster details. This special button is flanked on either side by a remarkable array of hand-pressed vintage glass and hand-painted porcelain.
The striking green fire opal glass stones, immediately adjacent to the center button, were hand-pressed in mid-century Czechoslovakia by a button artisan at the apex of his trade, still using centuries-old manufacturing processes.
The fire opals are flanked by two tiny porcelain buttons made by Japanese artisans after WWII, showing off lovely hand-painted yellow roses with gold luster.
In this piece:
- Vintage Czechoslovakian glass button with gold luster, circa the 1950s or 1960s
- Vintage green foil fire opal glass cabochons made in Czechoslovakia, circa 1950
- Japanese porcelain cabochons with gold luster and yellow roses, circa 1950
- Czech glass navettes in gold and green, circa 1950
- Faceted Czech glass bead
- Six brass filigree stampings made today in the USA in vintage dies
- A brass-plated pewter setting made today in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length adjusts from 6 ½" to 8"
Shop the matching necklace: Green Fire Necklace
Shop the collection: Bracelets