A Bee’s Experience Necklace - Insects
This sweet necklace is abuzz with three antique brass buttons featuring bees. One depicts two bees near a straw hive, another a tiny single bee, and a final one detailing a busy bee buzzing near a daisy. It reminds us of the final verse of Emily Dickonson’s poem The Bee.
His labor is a chant,
His idleness a tune;
Oh, for a bee's experience
Of clovers and of noon!
In this piece:
- Antique brass button with straw beehive and ornate border, circa 1880-90
- Tiny chased and gilded brass Golden Age bee button, circa 1830-40
- Antique brass button with bee and flower, circa 1880-90
- Two cast pewter settings and one stamped brass setting made in the USA
- Brass beehive bead caps
- Pineapple jasper rondelle beads and donut bead
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 17” with a 4” extender
Shop the collection: Limited Edition