This necklace showcases a stunning mid-century Czech iridescent glass button in an unusual shade of pistachio green. This distinctive button rests above an intricate acanthus leaf brass stamping, manufactured today with an antique mold.
We think the mid-century modern green glass and antique-styled stamping combine two divergent design eras into an alluring and harmonious whole.
This necklace has a sliding clasp which allows it to be worn as a choker, a long pendant, or length in between.
In this piece:
- Vintage Czech green glass button with an iridescent finish, circa 1950
- Brass acanthus leaf stamping, made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Brass-plated pewter setting cast today in the USA
- Hand-wrapped green chalcedony bead chain
- Antiqued brass chains
- The chain adjusts from a 15" choker to a 32" long pendant with a sliding clasp
Shop the matching bracelet: Acanthus Bracelet
Shop the matching earrings: Acanthus Earrings