Ainsley Necklace in Sapphire
The trio of stars in this necklace design includes a brilliant sapphire, a Goldstone Cherry Brand glass cabochon, and a one-of-a-kind antique button.
Each antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
Cherry Brand glass was made in Osaka by Japanese rice farmers moonlighting as glass artisans during the American occupation of Japan after WWII.
Read more on our Buttonology Blog: The Epic Story of Cherry Brand Glass
In this piece:
- One small antique metal button, circa 1880-1900
- Sapphire and goldstone glass lampworked Cherry Brand cabochon from post World War II allied Occupied Japan circa 1945-1951
- Two small Czech pressed and lampworked glass beads
- Victorian-style setting cast in pewter and plated in brass in the USA
- Small brass-plated bezel cast in pewter in Louisiana
- Two brass filigree stampings made in vintage dies in the USA
- Length is 15" with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces
Shop the collection: Cherry Brand Glass