Augusta Charm Necklace
This necklace holds three sweet charms.
The charm on the right is a reproduction of an antique pocket watch fob set with a vintage German glass amber crackle stone.
The center charm is a replica of a tiny key used to wind a pocket watch set with a vintage inlaid resin stone on one side, and a vintage abalone on the other.
The third charm is a century-old antique button. Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
This necklace also features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
In this piece:
- Small antique brass button, circa 1880-1900
- Vintage mid-century German crackle glass cabochon in amber
- Small vintage inlaid resin oval
- Small vintage abalone oval
- Four brass-plated pewter castings made in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Chain adjusts from a 15" choker to a 32" long pendant with a sliding clasp
Shop the collection: Adjustable Necklaces
Shop the collection: Necklaces