Aurora Vintage Glass Necklace
This elegant pendant necklace features three buttons that collectors’ dreams are made of. We found them at a closing sale at the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana. They were still attached to their original cards with a nostalgic price tag of ten or twenty-five cents.
They are some of the most exquisite West German glass buttons we’ve ever found.
In this piece:
- West German gold luster glass button with leaves set with rhinestones circa the 1960s
- West German Art Moderne glass button with satin glass sunburst circa the 1950s
- West German moonglow glass button with luster dots circa the 1950s
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Stamped brass bail made in the USA
- Antiqued brass ball chain
- Length is 28” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces
Read Surprise Five and Dime Button Find on our Buttonology Blog.