This bracelet combines contrasting metal and vintage glass elements into a bewitching design. It also includes a one-of-a-kind antique Victorian button.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
The number of antique Victorian buttons in our studio is unknown, but they number in the tens of thousands. We used our time in quarantine time to sort through our collection and unearthed some lovely surprises.
Read more on our buttonology blog: Pandemic Button Sorting Project
In this piece (from left to right):
- Vintage grey pearl button with brass filigree on top
- Silver-plated brass stamping made in the USA in vintage dies
- Antique metal button circa 1880-1918
- Silver-plated and brass stampings made in the USA in vintage dies
- A silver patina Swarovski Rivoli crystal
- Brass stamping made in the USA in vintage dies
- Vintage German hematite glass with rhinestone circa the 1950s
- Vintage faux cut steel circa the 1920s
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Button Classics
Shop the collection: Bracelets