This necklace flaunts two exceptional examples of mid-century Czechoslovakian glass makers artistic prowess with a lampworked, hand-pressed confetti opal cabochon anchoring a lapis and goldstone mirror-polished oval. Uniting the two is an authentic antique Victorian button.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Antique metal button, circa 1880-1920
- Vintage Czech lapis and goldstone oval with a mirror-polished finish
- Vintage Czech lampworked and hand-pressed confetti opal cabochon
- Two brass stampings made today in vintage dies in the USA
- A Brass-plated pewter setting made in Louisiana
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 16” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces