Blue Glass Medley Earrings
On our button hunting trips, we often discover dusty boxes and bags bursting with tiny hand-pressed glass cabochons like the ones in these pretty silver and jet drop earrings.
They're so pretty we just can't resist buying them, even though they’re too small for most of our settings. So this year we’ve designed this delicate earring setting to show off three of these luscious little gems.
In this piece (from top to bottom):
- Blue opal Swarovski crystals
- Vintage blue Givre glass made mid-century Western Germany
- Vintage Czech lampworked and pressed blue glass cabochon
- Brass stamping made today in vintage dies in the USA
- Nickel-free and lead-free brass euro wire closures
- Hangs 2"
Shop the collection: Earrings