This pendant necklace conjures a Rococo fantasy starring the exuberant fashions popular in eighteenth-century France.
It sweetly marries a vintage oval glass cabochon printed with an image of a festive eighteenth-century couple and a pale green vintage glass button with an iridescent coating made by the B. Schwanda button company.
In this piece:
- Pale green vintage glass button made by the B. Schwanda Company in mid-century Western Germany
- Mid-century West German glass oval with a decal of an eighteenth-century couple
- Two brass stampings, and two brass filigree connectors, made in the USA in vintage dies
- Swarovski light peach crystal cube beads
- Green butter jasper beads from Australia
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length 16” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces