This Rocco-style necklace shows off a vintage glass cabochon printed with an image of a 19th-century couple and a vintage German glass button with a lovely iridescent coating.
The green button was manufactured by the B. Schwanda Button Company.
In this piece:
- Green vintage glass button made by the B. Schwanda Company in mid-century Western Germany
- Mid-century West German glass oval with a printed image of a 19th-century couple
- Two brass stampings & two brass filigree connectors, made in the USA in vintage dies
- Light peach crystal cube beads
- Green butter jasper beads from Australia
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 16” with a 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces