Pétillante Chrysanthemum Necklace - Art Nouveau
This handsome pendant necklace has two distinct personalities. On one side you’ll find a rare, layered brass button featuring a chrysanthemum, accented with delicate prong-set crystals.
On the other, you’ll discover a lustrous ocean pearl button set with a striking brass button featuring an unusual Art Nouveau design. We’re amazed that the original blue, white and pink paint on the brass button survived completely intact for over a hundred years.
In this piece:
- Brass button with chrysanthemum in layers of brass, with prong-set crystals, circa 1890 -1910
- Large dark ocean pearl button, circa 1920 -1940
- Painted brass button, circa 1910 -1920
- Two-sided cast pewter setting plated in brass, made in the USA
- Antiqued brass ponytail chain
- Length is 32”
Shop the collection: Limited Editions
Read more on our Buttonology Blog: Art Nouveau: The Blossoming of a New Century