We like to say our vintage stars aligned to create this bracelet which flaunts several gorgeous pieces discovered in far apart places.
We uncovered the aurora frosted glass oval, featured in the center of the bracelet, in a century-old European glass importer's warehouse on the east coast. The vintage hobnail glass buttons were discovered by one of our dearest button collector friends in a thrift store in the southern USA.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece (from left to right):
- A vintage fired opal glass doublet made in Czechoslovakia
- A vintage mid-century Schwanda Company hobnail glass button from Western Germany
- A rare mid-century vintage German frosted and pierced glass stone with an iridescent aurora finish
- Swarovski Rivoli crystal in vintage rose
- One antique metal button circa 1880-1918 chosen just from our collection
- Multiple brass stampings, made today in the USA in antique dies
- Length is 7 1/2" extending to 8 1/4"
Shop the collection: Grandmother's Buttons Bracelets.