Cleo in White EarringsRegular price $37.00
When we search for old glass, we often discover many dusty bags of small hand-pressed or lampworked glass cabochons like the ones featured in these vintage white and gold glass drop earrings.
They're so pretty we just can't resist buying them even though we don’t always have enough uses for them. So we designed these pretty triple-setting earrings to show off these luscious little gems.
In this piece (from top to bottom):
- Lampworked opal glass in jonquil yellow, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Hand-pressed white moonglow flower, made in mid-century West Germany
- Czech glass moonglow button with gold luster, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Brass stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Nickel-free & lead-free brass euro wire closures
- Hangs 2"
Shop the collection: Earrings