A West German Goldfluss oval doublet and a vintage bright white Czech glass flower button mingle in perfect harmony in this summery bracelet design.
Goldstone glass, or Goldfluss in German, was invented by the Venetians in the 17th century and perfected by 20th century Czech and German glass artisans. Sadly, this trade is uncommon today, and therefore Goldfluss glass is now hard to find.
In this piece:
- White glass oval doublet made in mid-century Western Germany with mixed white and Goldfluss glass
- Vintage Czech white glass flower button
- Pearl and faceted glass bead chain
- Patterned brass wire rings
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets