Colette EarringsRegular price $37.00
These lovely earrings feature two vintage West German Goldfluss oval doublets and two bright, mid-century, hand-pressed Czech glass flower buttons.
Goldstone glass was first manufactured by the Venetians in the 17th century. The process was then perfected by Czech and German glass artisans in the early 20th century.
It's a trade that's uncommon today and so Goldstone glass is becoming very hard to find.
In this piece:
- White glass oval doublet made in mid-century Western Germany with mixed white and Goldfluss glass
- Vintage Czech white glass flower button
- Stamped brass prong setting made today in the USA
- Brass-plated pewter settings made in Louisiana
- Nickel-free & lead-free brass kidney wire closures
- Hangs 2 1/2”
Shop the collection: Earrings