In this necklace design, a mid-century West German glass cabochon sweetly hangs from a one-of-a-kind antique Victorian-era button. The pearl chain adds a feminine flair that will make this piece your favorite sundress accessory.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Large vintage white glass cabochon with gold luster flower sprigs made in Western Germany circa 1955 - 2960
- One small antique brass button, circa 1880-1918
- An oval stamped brass setting made in the USA in vintage dies
- A small brass-plated pewter setting made in Louisiana
- Pearl & faceted glass bead chain
- Length is 28” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces