This pendant necklace delightfully marries buttons from disparate historical eras. Despite their lack of historical commonality an antique Victorian button and mid-century glass cabochon sweetly commingle in a breezy summertime design that’s sure to garner abundant accolades.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Large vintage white glass cabochon with gold luster flower sprigs made for costume jewelry in Western Germany in the late 1950s
- One small antique brass button, circa 1880-1918, chosen just for you from our collection
- An oval stamped brass setting made in the USA in vintage dies
- Small brass-plated pewter setting made in Louisiana
- Pearl and faceted glass bead chain
- Length is 28” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces